Friday, April 25, 2014

Biggest Loser Contest!

My workplace has just announced a Biggest Loser contest which will run from May-July. Top prize is $500! I have been deciding whether or not I should go for it, and I figured why not? Even if I don't win first place, I will still be pushed toward my goal of losing weight. I have basically been on that yo-yo weight scale. I lose some, I gain some...I gain some more, I lose some etc...I'm so TIRED of doing that. It is definitely effecting my health.
 I was working out the other day and a lady at the gym noticed my weight loss. I was surprised seeing I had only lost a little less than 13 pounds, but I guess a little gets noticed. Even when you don't think your hard work is paying off, it actually is. Don't give up! I have been sticking more to the paleo/primal diet which seems to really be helping. I still need a plan of action to get to my goal weight (which honestly as of now, I don't really know what that is! I just want to feel good and healthy!) For the contest it goes by % of weight, so as long as I lose the right % I should be good. I'm thinking 40-60 pounds by July. Any advice would be helpful! Especially since I am going on vacation at the end of September and want to look awesome in a swimsuit! I am also giving in and signing up for tanning, I think that will also help me gain some confidence and also help me relax. I will post my before picture (for real this time) on May 1st progress picture June 1st and (hopefully) my goal picture July 31st! Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment