Saturday, November 23, 2013
Cheat Day!
Saturday is here, which means I get a break from the paleo diet! Not that the diet is bad by any means, I just really miss my carbs. We decided to head to a lovely little restaurant downtown, Cowan's. (A must try if you are in the WashMo area!) What did I indulge in? A plate of chicken tenders, french fries, fried okra and cottage cheese. The sad thing is, I was full after 2 chicken tenders and a few fries. We decided to order a couple slices of their famous pie. I ordered coconut custard and my boyfriend ordered chocolate peanut butter. Needless to say, the coconut custard was nothing I expected. It tasted like scrambled eggs and coconut flakes. *pukes* I had a couple bites of the chocolate peanut butter pie and the coconut custard pie was taken off our bill! I am pretty proud that I didn't over indulge. Tomorrow is my first week weigh in and I am hoping for some good results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment