Wednesday, November 27, 2013

...And I'm Feeeelin' Good!

Ah, cold weather! It makes me want to snuggle up, watch movies and stuff my face all day. I have done myself proud this week and have stayed away from the whole stuffing my face part...I will however, make an exception tomorrow, since you know it IS Thanksgiving. I don't plan on eating the average 4,500 calories I usually do, but I will help myself to a slice of pie WITH whipped cream!

I did weigh myself this morning and I have lost another 2 lbs! For a total of 7.3 lbs lost! I couldn't be more happy with myself right now. Dedication and determination is really paying off thus far. 

Next week, look forward to some recipes and easy at home workouts I've been trying! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Go Ashley!!! It's so empowering to take control if something like this!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete