Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cravings!

Conquering Thanksgiving was easier than I thought. I actually wasn't even too hungry! This weekend though, has been a different story. It all started yesterday when I began to crave chocolate. If you know me, I'm not even a fan of chocolate! To fight my craving, I sliced up some apples and bananas for dessert-which didn't help at all! I was even MORE hungry for sweets!! That craving carried over today, and I unfortunately had to deal with it the only way I knew how-leftover pie. Yes, I had a piece of pie. I cheated. It was a very small piece, but I feel dirty about it. I just couldn't resist. I'm craving EVERYTHING I can't have. I found some really delicious looking paleo dessert recipes, BUT there are no stores close by that carry ANY of the ingredients I need! I'm in a dilemma! I can go at least 2 weeks without sweets, but by the 3rd week, the cravings overwhelm me. Does anyone else have this issue? How do you deal with it?

I have decided this week will be the start of my everyday workouts! If not at the gym, I will workout at home! 

I have decided to do this tomorrow! 

http://www.fitfabcities.com/2013/02/20/printable-workout-indoor-cardio-crusher-the-workout/

No comments:

Post a Comment