Thursday, December 12, 2013

First Goal Attained!

I have reached my first weight loss goal of 10 lbs! I'm really excited and can't wait to lose more. This whole paleo thing is kind of getting hard to stick with. Not that I don't like it, it just gets frustrating on days where I come home exhausted from a long day of work and don't feel like cooking anything. I'm going to try to start making some meals in advance, but I can rarely find the time to even clean my house! 

I haven't been working out like I should have. The weather has been pretty bi-polar lately, making it hard to get to the gym as well as making it hard on my joints and back. I'm going to try to get to the gym tomorrow (and maybe do a little shopping workout since I have NO Christmas presents yet). 

I will post a picture of my progress soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment