Hello 2014!
Hello 2014! Like everyone else, I'm planning on achieving a few personal goals this year. I've lost 10.3 lbs (gained about 2 lbs over the holidays) on this Paleo diet thing. Although this diet has been really good for me, I find it really hard to plan the meals around my work schedule. I have decided to continue eating some of the meals of the Paleo diet, but not be a full "Paleo" nut. I will be keeping track of my calories, and try to workout 4 times or more a week. I would love to get in shape enough to run a marathon at my favorite place, DISNEY WORLD! I'm going to start running as soon as Jack Frost decides to leave. I would also like to work on my depression. It does get really tough, but I am going to try to write down things to do throughout the week to keep me motivated and give me less downtime.
RESOLUTIONS:
- Lose 40lbs
- Get a hobby
- Find a Full Time job
- Start a savings fund for a Car, House and Vacation!
- Learn to play the piano
- too many more to name...
Let's DO this!
No comments:
Post a Comment