Friday, January 24, 2014

Struggling with my Jiggling

So I have been off and on with this Paleo stuff for the past 3 weeks. I am having trouble with it at this point, so to help with balancing my horrid cravings for all things sugar, I have calculated my Weight Watchers points. I am going to try to stay within these points and eat as many Paleo meals as possible. This will allow me to still have some sugar now and then. I have found, with this diet, that I am having less stomach issues. I may or may not have a gluten problem? My weight has fluctuated so much this month that I haven't even kept track of where I started. I did weigh myself this morning and I must say that I thought I weighed more! At this point, it's time to get my jiggly self in shape and healthy. I have been working out only twice a week due to the frigid winter and little free time. Hoping to start running as soon as it warms up. 

I have made a list of meals for the next two weeks and will be sharing some. I'm hoping they turn out and hoping my boyfriend doesn't notice that they are all "healthy meals". 


No comments:

Post a Comment