Losing weight is supposed to make you feel good right? Well, it does, but when losing weight where I need the extra 'bounce' (yes, the girls) it gets frustrating. I feel dis-proportioned. I have lost 5 pounds, but none of it from my problem areas. Being a woman, you can never win.
I would like to share a recipe I made this week. I found it on a paleo website and it turned out fabulous.
Coconut Chicken
*This recipe calls for chicken thighs, but I'm not a fan of dark meat so I used chicken breasts.
- 2 chicken breasts cut in strips
- shredded coconut
- almond flour
- coconut oil
- 1 egg
- cup of almond/coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste ( I added a small pinch of ginger as well! SO GOOD)
Mix egg and almond milk. In a separate bowl mix almond flour, coconut and seasonings. Dip chicken into egg and milk mixture, then into the coconut mixture. Place in well oiled (coconut oil) skillet on medium and cook until meat is done. ENJOY! I made sweet potatoes as a side and it was perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment