Thursday, January 9, 2014

Organization, Organization, Organization....

I will be the first to admit that I am not an organized person. In fact, I'm pretty lazy and probably the biggest procrastinator you will ever meet. I do, however, feel that organization will be the key to my weight loss and getting ahead in life in general. Starting today, I'm planning my weekly meals, weight loss goals, workout routines etc.. It is a daunting task, but it is time for me to grow up, quit being the lazy girl I am and get organized! I'm creating an area to post everything so it will be in front of me. (Hoping this helps) Tips are welcomed! I'm not real good at this growing up thing!

This weekend I'm going to prepare meals for the entire week! I have found some pretty amazing recipes to try and will share with you how they turn out! 

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, that sounds daunting! I hope it works well! Are you going to this on a certain day every week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started doing this on Sundays until I was promoted to full time and now I have no time to even think!

    ReplyDelete