Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Clean Eating=Results!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Clean eating DOES equal results! Not only am I .3 lbs away from my 10 lbs weight loss mark, I FEEL so much better health wise. I have a little more energy, my stomach doesn't feel bloated and I literally feel lighter! 

Controlling my sweet-tooth has been the hardest part of my diet thus far (and I thought it would be pasta). I try to grab fruit to curb the cravings, but honestly it hasn't been working for me. My cheat day can't come soon enough! 

Here is a recipe for sweet potatoes to (somewhat) satisfy my sweet tooth

Honey Glazed Spiced Sweet Potatoes
  • 2-3 sweet potatoes sliced
  • coconut oil
  • cinnamon to taste
  • honey to taste
Melt enough coconut oil to grease the bottom of the skillet
Cook sliced sweet potatoes on medium high (add water if needed)
Drizzle honey over sweet potatoes and sprinkle with cinnamon
ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment